Guest Opportunity: Louise Uwacu– Accredited Author, Philanthropist, Executive Producer and Host of U&I Talk Show.
“Death is coming, whether you are ready or not. So let me get you ready! ”
The difficulty with sudden death is that it is unforeseeable and often involves horrific and violent incidents such as a road accident, suicide or heart attack, which can hinder the ability to cope.
The ramifications for those who lose a loved one to sudden death are disastrous and often tear families apart because there is no time to prepare or say goodbye. Life is changed forever.
Louise Uwacu uses her unfortunate experience with so much sudden death in her native country of Rwanda through war, massacres and genocide, to expresses her unique perspective on the topic of sudden death or death itself and how to cope.
Louise Uwacu is eager to discuss answers to the following important questions:
* As a survivor, what are some of the obstacles we face in dealing with death?
* Are we ever truly prepared to deal with death?
* Is there anything we can do to prepare our psyche for what happens?
* Why are people still scared of death itself?
Meet Louise Uwacu:
* Executive Producer and Host of The National U&I Talk Show.
* CEO and Co Founder of Positivision, a Non Profit Educational Organization
* Self-Proclaimed Under-Cover Comedian
* International Affairs Expert and Media Personality
* Exceptional Political Analyst and News Commentator
* Renowned Author of "The WRITIVIST* WAR IS WRITE” and ““The nightmare of a POSITIVISION.”
* Passionate Philanthropist and Motivational Speaker
* Produced and Hosted the Documentary, POSITIVISION* in MALI.